Preliminary assessment of the risks: avoid bad surprises.
We support our clients, both individuals and companies, in order to assist them in making their decisions. We provide with consultancy and legal assistance in civil matters both in Court trials and in extrajudicial settlements. The most important fields of our legal activity are:
- Litigation. Before any litigation proceeding, following a burden-benefit approach, we first offer to our clients evaluations and legal opinions in relation to potential liabilities and preliminary assess-ment of the risks. We represent Italian and foreign clients in legal proceedings before ordinary and special Judges, in particular in the areas of corporate (including actions in liability against companies directors), commercial, government, labour, tax, insurance, and in bankruptcy proceedings. We also assist our clients in the recognition and execution in Italy of foreign decisions.
Knowledge and expertise in different legal matters.
- Foreign investments. We are able to assist our clients in the analyses aimed at identifying the best strategy to enter a market, in the process to obtain the necessary licenses and authorizations, in the determination and creation of the corporate vehicle most suitable to their needs, including a tax efficiency evaluation, as well as in finding and applying for grants, soft-loans and incentives.
- Negotiation, discussion and stipulation of contracts. Doing business means to deal with every type of contract as well as with many different issues of commercial law. We negotiate and draft contracts and agreements across several legal and cultural sectors: distributorship, supply, licensing, franchising, IT and service agreements, commercial leases, vendor contracts, marketing contracts, and more.
- Commercial and Company Law. We advise our clients in issues regarding their business, starting from the consultancy on the most suitable legal entity to the interactions among shareholders, di-rectors, employees, creditors, etc. We follow the everyday life of the companies such as extrajudicial settlements, client and supplier relationships, pay disputes and debt collections, etc.
- Employment and Labour Law. We advise Italian and foreign employers and companies in general in the preparation of personal and collective contracts, with particular reference to all aspects concerning the relations between company, employees and collaborators, as well as advice on managing expatriates and impatriates. We also represent Italian and foreign clients in legal proceedings for all disputes relating to employment law.
- Real Estate. We are specialized in this specific field both for private clients and companies interested in real estate investments. We are able to offer a wide-range service to anybody with the need or the desire to purchase, acquire or manage any property in Italy. In particular we assist our clients in relation to civil and commercial matters, purchase and selling of real estate, contracts (building contracts, realization, commercial and residential leases), tax planning and litigation.
- Bankruptcy and financial recovery. We assist our clients in any situation related to the crisis of the company. Our advisory services in the event of business crises include: ordinary and extraordinary bankruptcy proceedings, debt restructuring agreements and financial recovery plans, in- and out-of-court arrangements with creditors, liquidation and winding-up of companies and other entities.